Is your Dell printer showing an error? Is it appearing continuously? The error code is 009-654? Are you unable to do anything? Then you are reading the right blog as you will get to know all the answers to above-mentioned questions. Dell printers are used by a large number of people worldwide. But at certain times, the users of this company’s printers face some issues especially in terms of occurrence of error codes. But if you face such scenario then you can anytime get in touch with Dell customer care number 1-800-234-6190 which stays available 24 hours of the day.
Fixing the issue of this error code may seem quite difficult but you can always prefer to troubleshoot the issue anytime. For the quick solution, you can try the below-mentioned steps.
· Step 1: At first, turn your printer off and then turn it on.
· Step 2: if you see the error still exists, remove and reset the belt unit/transfer belt
· Step 3: reset the entire four toner cartridges and check the error again
· Step 4: try to print a contamination check report, for that, turn the printer off, close the cover and doors, hold the up-down arrow buttons and turn the printer ON. When a message displays, release your fingers from the button, after seeing the customer mode, hit the down arrow and click on the checkmark. Now you will be able to see the LCD lit and the contamination page will be print.
· Step 5: if the problem persists, install or update the new version of USB Driver.
Note: it is highly recommended to sort the issue of error as soon as possible otherwise there will be occurrence of similar such errors which will cause obstructions in the smooth functioning and operation of the printer.
After performing the troubleshooting guide, if you still face hassles then instantly try reaching out to the Dell customer support number, where you will be helped by the highly trained technicians for the resolution of the issue in no time.
Source URL: How to fix Dell Printer Error code 009-654